Before beginning any sport, ALL forms must be filled out and turned in to the MS/HS Office.  Every year, you must have the following: Concussion Agreement, Sports Emergency card, the back page of the applicable sports handbook, and either a sports physical form from your doctor OR the Alternate Year of Physical form. Only one copy is required even when playing multiple sports.


Click below for a printable copy:


2021-2022 Concussion Agreement Form

Sports Emergency Card

Alternate Year of Physical Form

2020-2021 High School Sports Handbook

2020-2021 Middle School Sports Handbook